Keep Us Up to Date

Whether it's sharing new contact information or some exciting personal news, we want to hear from you. If you've moved or have a new email address, let us know! Important accomplishments? Send us a class note to be included in the Observer magazine (your classmates want to keep tabs on you too!).

If you have updates or questions that aren't addressed here, you can always email us at classnotes@bentley.edu.

So...what's new?

I have updated personal information

Contact Information

Home Address

I got married

We'd love to share a picture of your wedding with your classmates! If you'd like, please email classnotes@bentley.edu with a high-resolution picture (300 dpi or higher) to include in the Observer magazine.

Your Information

Spouse's Information

Wedding Details

Did you celebrate with other Bentley alumni? Please list their names, class years, and if they were in the wedding party.

I have a new job or professional news

New Job

Other Professional News

If you have other professional news to share (e.g., you won an award for your work, you were named to a board, you earned an advanced degree, or any other news related to your career), please tell us below.

My family is growing

New Baby

Siblings

I have other information I want to share

If you have any other news you want to submit as a class note, please feel free to let us know here. If we have any questions, we'll follow up with you to get more information.